Do you need a keyword analysis?
You need to perform a keyword analysis if you recognise one of the following:
- I don't know what is relevant to us in Google.
- What should the structure of our site look like?
- What content is relevant to our site?
- How do we improve the content of our site?
- How do we improve conversion on our landing pages or category pages?
- When should we create a regular article and when should we create a landing page that converts very well?
- You want to lower your costs for Adwords by building a better site structure and creating articles and landing pages.
- You want to get traffic from Google that strengthens your brand and creates new relationships.
Who needs a keyword Research?
Several different roles within a company may need careful and concise keyword analysis:
- Marketing managers - when they want to understand more about users or know the value of search engine optimisation
- Technology Managers - When creating a site structure or template for a particular page type, for example, for category pages
- Writers - when creating content for articles or landing pages
- CEOs - when deciding on an SEO project . The information obtained by doing a keyword analysis.
If you are going to create content that should rank well in Google, you need to do a thorough analysis. It is not only important to define which keywords to rank for, but also related keywords. Google has a holistic view of what's relevant and not. If you exclude certain keywords, you simply become less relevant.
When to do a keyword Research?
A keyword analysis is basically needed on four occasions:
- When you want to learn more about your users
- When you want to know the value of SEO and what potential business benefits it has for you
- When to create a site structure for your website
- When you want to produce content, e.g. for an article or landing page.
For example, a keyword research needed to create a structure for your entire web page or for a folder. This structure is important for it to be right. Partly for Google to understand that you are an authority on the subject. Different searches also need to be structured at different levels.